Thursday, December 23, 2010

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones


This is my favorable review of the Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones. After owning a pair of the Beats by Dre headphones, I must say that for half the price, these are truly amazing in comparison. Many people will say Duh.. Beats by Dre really suck but I just didn't think so. I like the way they sounded, how they fit, and how they looked. I feel the same way about these ATH-M50s.

I listen to everything, in this general order: Electronic/Indie pop, Hiphop, classical, rock.. the phones sound really good with all of them. I have also used them with my iPhone to make phone calls and just talk into the phone and that works pretty well. I plug the phones into my iphone, an ipod, my computer, and also my stereo and it all sounds good.

What about the sound? On the low end, they certainly thump but you can also make out the "shape" of what is making the bass if it is there. Mids? I started hearing things in songs I never heard before with all other headphones I have used. The detail in the highs is great, you will now really appreciate high quality recordings! I highly recommend these headphones, they are worth the money! If you have any questions for me, just leave a comment!

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home